Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook

468x60 Ads

Has PALMBUX turned to SCAM?

Well no time long see...

I did not had posted since sometime ago, so where a "catch up":

> After the meltdown of the SCHEME of GeniusFunds, INFINITIVA did not spent many time at NÂș1...melting down also... REASON? the denial of their registration contract (in a OFFSHORE off course).

> PALMBUX has TURNED to SCAM...Well... they say that they pay ,but for more than a month that a can't CASHOUT...Another PONZI SCHEME!They all should be arrested!
(a team member that is trying to go away has explain me how they do it!70% BOTS?

SO...

i decided to try "Get Paid To" site scheme...

I've come up with some (wich had paid me already)

In the next days , i will post more about these sites

1 comments:

{ Faidzinn } at: August 25, 2010 at 6:15 AM said...

Congratulations your payment here. I'm indonesia. i like your stat payment of pallbux. palmbux right now whether the scam, and why please reply to this comment to my blog because this is very important. thank you in advance

sorry if my english is wrong, people will understand my native Indonesia